- Working hard in a highly motivated team with enough space to have a laugh
- Joining a global operational team focused on artwork changes
- Position for 32 to 40 hours a week with some flexibility concerning the working location
- Temporary contract from Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim for 12 months with the possibility to extend
As a Packaging Development Specialist you are responsible for the support and management of artwork development and maintenance for the EMEA Region and other Regions if products are sourced from EMEA. This also includes timely implementation in EMEA Region Manufacturing to assure regulatory compliance. You will manage and execute Start Report process that triggers activities necessary to produce and supply first order for launch according plan. Therefore, you are a core member of the product support team. You will manage and execute Change Report process to facilitate required changes effecting Supply Chain. Also, you manage the execution of artwork development and maintenance with relevant multidisciplinary teams and/or customers according the effective SOP’s. Furthermore, you ensure QC checks and compliance with quality standards and regulatory requirements and contribute to CAPA management for artwork issues. You define and track KPI’s and results (cost, artwork cycles, issues) and ensure up to date training and training material for AMS (Artwork Management System) and Text verification for users. You monitor performance artwork Agencies and Affiliate Governance model for AMS and Text verification. In the rol you work in close collaboration with your team and you will report to you manager based onsite.
- At least a Bachelor the degree in a relevant field.
- Around 2 years of experience in a quality, regulatory or pharmacovigilance position.
- Experience in artwork coordination and subject matter expert is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of GMP and Regulatory Processes.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English.
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company that manufactures and markets high-quality drugs in a diversity of fields. The organisation has been undergoing substantial growth and expects to be a global top ten player. In Europe, our client produces, develops and markets products through a network of affiliated companies. For the facility in Drenthe we would like to meet an enthusiastic, communicatively skilled, self-assured and performance-oriented Packaging Development Coordinator.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/20-138-DD, to Sandra van Putten: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call and discuss the opportunity with Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.