- a dynamic and all-round position with broad opportunity for initiative
- contributing to animal health in a unique production environment
- operational tasks as well as management activities
The company is powered by 50.000 employees globally. Learning and development for all employees is key, because their growth equalizes the growth of the company. The company creates value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of human and animal patients. The company develops breakthrough therapies, innovative healthcare solutions of unmet medical need. As a family owned company they focus on long-term performance. Currently, for one of their production locations with 30 employees, they are looking for a Head of Technical Operations & Maintenance to join them in their effort to make more animal health.
As Head of Technical Operations & Maintenance you will provide and support technical support and management activities needed to make sure that uninterrupted and optimal operations run through production equipment and plant utilities. You will be part of a small team where you interact with everybody on site, you will have the liberty to be innovative in your way of working, and you have the opportunity to participate in international projects and take part to global working groups. Your tasks will consist of timely performing preventative and corrective maintenance of all equipment on the site for uninterrupted operation and ongoing compliance, investigation and elimination of root-causes of errors and failures. In addition, you will create, implement and monitor the annual long-term CAPEX plan, implement plant investment projects and personnel ideas (perform asset management). You will be responsible for ensuring the health and safety of direct reports, for demonstrating ‘safe behavior’ and maintaining the work permit system (height, heat and enclosed spaces) including LOTOTO procedure. You will be the contact person for external parties to arrange maintenance or changes, and cooperate with the Procurement department to negotiate pricing. You will also be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance of equipment and utilities and active participation in GoTrack modules (like deviations investigations, changes, CAPA, etc.). Furthermore you will support production (including training operators to changes in equipment) and assure technical training and development of the personnel of the technical department. In this position you will report to the Sight Director.
- a degree in Engineering (hbo work and thinking level), at least 10 years of experience in a similar role
- experience with biological processes/pharmaceutical industry and experience in leading projects
- experience in process control; mechanical engineering, cleaning and sterilization processes, electrical processes
- familiar with a GMP environment
- affinity with SAP
- excellent command of the English and Dutch language
- team player, stress resistant, hands-on, good communication skills and able to explain technical challenges to non-engineers
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/19-039-DD, to Sophie van Baalen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Sophie van Baalen at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.