- a diverse job in LMS at a pharmaceutical company
- an interesting job because of the learning technology aspects
- a temporary contract for 12 months, with the possibility to extend
Our client manufactures and markets high-quality drugs in a diversity of fields. The organisation has been undergoing substantial growth and expects to be a global top ten player. In Europe, our client produces, develops and markets products through a network of affiliated companies. The European R&D and manufacturing activities are concentrated in The Netherlands. The European organisation is located in Leiden but has a tight line all around the world. For the Strategic Operations department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Sr. LMS Operations Manager.
As a Sr. LMS Operations Manager you are responsible and accountable for managing the day to day operational activities in the Learning Management System for APGD. Accountabilities include managing and maintaining new users, roles and training matrices to ensure effective training assignment to APGD staff. You will also be accountable for Quality Documents training, e-learning, classroom training and employee qualifications documentation. This position should support the Lead LMS Projects and Operations to drive the vision towards LMS meeting business needs to have an electronic one-stop-shop system for all learning management activities and employee qualification records.
You are responsible for managing, monitoring and enforcing LMS system standards, procedures and instructions. Also you manage employee qualification requirements, training plans, curricula management and learning activities across the organization. Furthermore you collaborate with Training Development and Deployment and Training & Logistics Associates to ensure successful deployment of classroom and online courses within the LMS and publication of AICC/SCORM compliant e-learning courses. You ensure online training publications on LMS content server, aligned with technical specifications for LMS. Also, you are responsible to capture and manage training requirements for Quality Documents with regard to curriculum maintenance, test question design and reporting functionality in collaboration with Training Development and Deployment and functional SMEs. In this position you will report directly to the Lead LMS Projects and Operations.
- minimum B.Sc. degree, preferably in Training Management, Learning Technology or Information Technology (or related area)
- minimum 7+ years experience implementing, managing and supporting a learning management system, including training matrix management in the regulated environment of the pharmaceutical industry
- experience in Knowledge Management
- experience with a variety of computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- experience with technology-assisted learning software applications and authoring tools such as Articulate.
- good oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/19-080-DD, to Sandra van Putten: email@example.com. For further information, please call and discuss the opportunity with Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.