- a challenging job within a large pharmaceutical company
- a temporary assignment till at least February
- contract of Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services they offer health solutions for people and animals in more than 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them. The organisation has three main locations with approximately 4,500 employees. This position is located in Oss.
Our customer is planning to modify a large amount of their automation systems to comply with the ERMD requirements (Enterprise Resilience Modernization and Data Integrity). To accomplish this, several project teams have been set up to determine the project scope to upgrade or replace the automation. For one of these projects we are looking for a Computer Systems Validation Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for compliance with the ERMD requirements and the validated state. Interpretation of the compliance will be agreed with the Quality Officer.
- at least 5 year experience with validation in Life Science / pharma
- proactive and result oriented team player
- familiar with process Automation
- experience with writing a Qualification Plan, Requirement Specifications, User Acceptance test protocol and Qualification Report
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by Email, with reference to DT/18-138-DD , to Djamila Hagemans: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Djamila Hagemans at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
If this is not quite the position you are seeking, please check https://www.derksenderks.nl/vacatures for other interesting jobs!