- challenging position that is both strategic and hands-on
- pioneering commercial role in a new market
- expanding the network among wholesalers, pharmacists, and retailers
- relatively small, dynamic, growing organisation
As Key Account Manager you will prospect and develop commercial relations and sales with key accounts (pharmacists, wholesalers and retailers). You will be part of a small sales team and will be closely involved in forming the strategic and commercial plans and objectives. It is also your responsibility to ensure that these sales objectives are achieved, as it is your aim to generate significant turnover for the organisation. You will do so by ensuring the distribution and sale of products to both existing and potential customers. Furthermore, you will ensure customer follow-up, keep the CRM (Salesforce) up to date, analyse the results and report them via Forecast. In addition, you will participate in congresses, conferences, or other events that you think fit the promotion of the company’s products. Your excellent communication and social skills make it possible for you to create customer loyalty by building long-term relationships. When commercial disputes arise, you will participate in the resolution of these disputes.
- bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Business or Life Sciences
- at least 3 years of commercial experience and in managing key accounts
- a network within pharmacists and wholesalers
- good at building and maintaining long-term relationships
- entrepreneurial mindset, takes initiative, able to work independently
- creative, hands-on, proactive
- excellent communication and social skills
- fluent in Dutch, English and French
Our client is a French organisation covering the entire value chain of research and development, regulatory, production and distribution. They are experts in producing and distributing Rapid Diagnostic Tests. It is their aim to contribute to public health by developing innovative and cost-effective rapid diagnostic solutions that are easy to use. In doing so, they wish to facilitate prevention, screening, and implementation of appropriate medical treatments. They have two main markets: both professionals (private and public clinical laboratories) and the general public (pharmacies and supermarkets). They currently have approximately two hundred employees and are looking to expand their Belgian sales team. To do so, they are looking for a new Key Account Manager in Belgium to realize their growth.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/21-060-DD, to Tim van Loon: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.