Global Remediation Project Manager
- a global project managers position in a fast changing environment
- challenging job within a (radio)pharmaceutical company
- a temporary assignment till the end of the year with the possibility to extent
- contract of Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim
The Global Remediation Project Manager is the Right-hand person for the Global Head of Quality Remediation. As a Global Remediation Project Manager you will define and plan agendas, deliver content and lead preparation for key global remediation management engagements and governance meetings including, but not limited to, Remediation Task Force Alignment, Remediation Steering Committee, workstream planning and other core Strategy team meetings. You deliver the fundamental Remediation Project Plans, customized for each site, to be used for overall strategic implementation of deliverables as defined by Site Leadership Team and harmonized with site/global strategy, ensuring that all projects are delivered within their individual commitments to Health Authorities. Also you develop and implement strategic remediation communications plan to help achieve business strategy through informed, aligned and engaged stakeholders. As Global Remediation Project Manager you work in close collaboration with global technical functions such as Global Engineering, Global QC, Global Sterility Assurance to ensure alignment with global standards. You will design project tools and templates to enable streamlined project management across the network, establishing a standard for organization of deliverables, monitoring of project plans, reporting status, and effective communication between stakeholders. Furthermore you will deliver scope, schedule and resource planning information to sites, to enable cost estimates and budget planning. Aid Site Remediation Leads in monitoring and controlling spend and budget use across the network. You identify and mitigate projects risks, including timely escalation to Local and Corporate management. Last but not least you actively drive creation of high-quality documents and ensure timely submission of decks in alignment with manager’s expectations (e.g. SteerCo). Report on project progress to senior management including analysis of projects constraints and financial considerations. And you inspire change management initiatives and embed collaboration forums across the sites and as required with stakeholders. Divers enough? Or need more?
- S. degree in Science, Engineering or related field with 5 years’ relevant experience or MSc with 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in quality-based roles including experience in GMP and/or laboratory operations required
- Strong project management capabilities with demonstrated ability to problem solve and mediate complex issues
- Strong understanding and operating awareness of working in a pharmaceutical company
- Capable of leading in a matrix environment, without direct reports
- Understanding of all aspects of site operations, including Production, Quality, Supply Chain, etc.
- Languages: English fluently, verbally and in writing. Spanish, Italian, and/or Dutch favourable but not a requirement.
Our client is a pharmaceutical company that is part of an international pharmaceutical company that supplies valuable medicines to patients worldwide in treatments of oncology. The organisation believes that there are products needed to improve human lives. Therefore they are building a new state of the art production facility to gain more products to help more patient across the globe. The products they make are complex and critical but mostly time sensitive. The company culture can be descript as a family culture that is evaluating to the mature level of an professional culture. So the culture is open, dynamic and practical but changing at the same time. So the question is: are you ready to help them change in this growing challenge?
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to MSP/23-141-DD, to Marinda van Kalleveen: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call, text or Whatsapp Marinda via +31 (0)6 8281 4595.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
Is this not quite the position you are looking for? Please check our website for other interesting positions!