Your goal is to engage and bind skilled people with/to your organisation. You want your people to be and stay motivated and developed themselves. In other words, you want to attract the right people. After all, your personnel costs are substantial and people are ultimately an important factor for success.
Derks & Derks Talent Development focuses on personal attention in combination with the latest online tools, such as game-based assessments. With experienced coaches / assessors with thorough knowledge of your market, we provide practical advice that you can apply immediately.
All our assessments – including role-playing, coaching, and career guidance – can be arranged both face-to-face and online.
How does Talent Development benefit your company?
- Certainty that you have appointed the very best candidate
- Insight into the pitfalls and development opportunities of employees
- Independent measurement of the potential of new and existing employees
- Reduce illness and dropout
- Significant reduction of staff turnover due to measurable development plans
- Reduction in (im)material transition costs through constructive outplacement
- Clear substantiation of who can / cannot participate in the intended changes
- Better performing individuals and teams
- Effective succession planning
- Strategic personnel policy
Would you like this for your team? Then click on one of the buttons below for more information.