- responsible and flexible role within an international contract development organization
- central position within stock management and purchasing of raw materials
- young, eager to learn and ambitious team
As Procurement Specialist you are responsible for the timely supply of critical materials for the different research projects or production processes. In this central position you relieve the various projects in their demand for necessary raw materials. To do so, you need to have a clear oversight of the project planning, required materials, inventory and outstanding orders. Furthermore, you will address delivery clashes and arrange alternative solutions when necessary and coordinate shipments of critical manufactured products. This new position offers you the opportunity to further develop stock management, setup supplier agreements and optimizing the purchasing and ordering process. As Procurement Specialist you will be part of the Materials Management Team and work closely with Production, Process R&D and QA.
- at least a completed bachelor’s degree, preferably in Chemistry
- at least 3 years of experience in Purchasing or Procurement within the Chemical or Life Sciences industry
- experience in sourcing and procurement of chemical starting materials for API production
- experience with supplier agreements and inventory management
- flexible, a problem solver and a team player
- pro-active, pragmatic and customer focused
- good communication skills and fluent in both Dutch & English (written as well as spoken)
Our client is a leading contract development organization for the Life Sciences industry. They assist companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. The organization provides a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development, manufacturing, logistics and bioanalytical services. This international oriented and rapidly growing organization has a dedicated team of more than 500 professionals operating from seven sites in Europe. They are well known for their open and transparent culture: team-spirit, an open mindset and ownership are important values in this company. Also, they offer exciting career opportunities to skilled and motivated people who want to work in a fast-growing market within the global pharmaceutical industry.
As Procurement Specialist you will be based in Oss. You will work together with 130 colleagues and report directly to the Director Facility and Material Logistics.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WS/22-116-DD, to Tim van Loon: email@example.com.
For further information, please call, text or WhatsApp to Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)6 20 79 77 21.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.