Derks & Derks Detachering
A temporary validation assignment about cleaning and serialization at a large pharmaceutical organization till the end of the year.
- A challenging job within the large pharmaceutical company.
- A temporary assignment till the end of the year.
- Contract from Derks & Derks Detachering.
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. They work for a healthy world. Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services they offer health solutions for people and animals in more than 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them. The organization has three main locations and there are working about 4500 employees. This position is located in Boxmeer.
As a Validation Engineer you are primary responsible for the project validation support including conducting equipment performance qualifications (specifically cleaning and sterilization validation). You will authoring project validation master plans. This include SOP and documentation updates. You will also authoring validation protocols and final reports, executing validation studies, analysis of validation data. You will resolve technical issues encountered during study execution. As a Validation Engineer you will be required to work in a cross-functional team and independently to accomplish validation project objectives. You will report to the validation manager.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in technical or life science field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position as validation expert.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Experience working with GMP regulation.
- Experience in writing reports in Dutch and English.
- Good communication skills in the Dutch and English language.
Interested? Please send your curriculum vitae and motivation to Mrs. Sandra van Putten, under reference number DT/17-119-DD, to: email@example.com. For further information, please call Ms. van Putten 033-4728087.