Derks & Derks
Fulltime dynamic opportunity at a world’s leading medical technology company (Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
• working in a driven, and multicultural working environment that improves people’s lives on a daily basis
• fulltime job offer in a dynamic organisation
• cooperating in a commercial environment
Our client is one of the world’s leading medical technology company and is driven to make healthcare better. They offer innovative products and services in a wide field in the healthcare industry that helps improve patient and hospital outcomes. As Tender and Contract Specialist you will join a multi-disciplinary team that enjoys collaborating to bring the Commercial Department of the Netherlands to the next level.
As Tender and Contract Specialist you will be responsible for managing all tender submissions of our client’s location in the Netherlands. You will also be responsible for the contract set-up and overall contract management. In collaboration with the Commercial Services Manager, you will manage the entire tender process (identification, response and evaluation). You will lead the tender process, in collaboration with Legal, Sales, Finance and Product Management. For customer contracts you will be the first point of contact for all Sales-related legal inquiries and approval requests. You will work closely with the organisations Legal Counsel and your Sales colleagues while managing the Contract database to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the contract process.
• bachelor’s degree level of working and thinking (preferably Business Administration/Economics/Law)
• at least five years of relevant work experience in Tenders & Contracts
• good knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
• the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• a high level of discipline and being able to meet strict deadlines, structured and organizational planner
• good with numbers and process-oriented
• team-player focusing on making deadlines in a high-pressure environment, attention to details and result-driven
• a strong communicator in both Dutch (native) and English with strong writing skills (in Dutch)
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/20-068, to Pieter van Gelderen : email@example.com.
For further information, please call Pieter van Gelderen at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.