Derks & Derks Detachering
Temporary position for 12 months in Logistics at a pharmaceutical company
- an amazing opportunity to use your skills and experience by helping out this client
- a quality orientated organisation in the pharmaceutical industry
- working in an international environment
- a temporary contract or an independent contract from Derks & Derks
- a contract for 12 months with the possibility to extent
The organisation is an international pharmaceutical organisation that is been operational in at least 40 countries across Europe, the middle east and Africa. The operate on a global level and most of the teams have a global focus. They have everything in house like research, development, manufacturing, warehousing but also sales and marketing. It is their hope to change tomorrow and to improve the lives of individuals like men, women and children by providing innovative medicines in areas of health where there is urgent need for better treatments. The organisation is clearly focused on bringing high quality medicines to the market to reach their goals or hope. Wouldn`t it be lovely to join them in their journey? At this moment they are open to meet an enthusiastic candidate for a temporary position as Supply Chain & Demand Manager at their office in Leiden.
As a Supply Chain & Demand Manager you become responsible for the EMEA demand and supply management processes and deliverables, and for optimizing the physical distribution network and processes. Also you will be responsible for the implantation of a new global SAP system where you are focussed on the Supply Chain and Demand site. This function ensures continuous delivery and optimal customer service. Therefore, you collaborate with manufacturing sites, sales affiliates across the EMEA supply chain, APEL HQ and other regional/Global SC organizations. The operational excellence and best practices across the supply chain are implemented whilst optimizing and reducing costs is also a responsibility. Furthermore, the department ensures governance (objectives, roles & responsibilities, performance management, procedures and rules, contracts) of warehouse and distribution management within Europe. You will support the sales affiliates in warehousing and distribution process design, supplier selection, contract setup, supplier management. And ensuring all regulatory and compliance measures are met within global, regional, and local guidelines.
- bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Supply Chain Management (SCM) or Operations Management
- at least 5-10 years of experience
- experience of working in logistics/ supply chain, preferably with international SC Planning
- experience in the pharmaceutical, chemical or medical devices industry is an advantage
- experience in implementing organizational change
- highly numerate and analytical
- good communication skills and ability to present inventory strategies to all levels of EMEA
- excellent organizational and planning skills
- fluent in English, both spoken and written. An additional language e.g. Dutch, German, French is an advantage
- ability to work in a multicultural environment
- allowed to work in The Netherlands immediately
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/20-110-DD, to Sandra van Putten: email@example.com. For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.