Derks & Derks
A temporary assignment for 11 months at a large pharmaceutical company
- a challenging job within the large pharmaceutical company
- a temporary assignment till 31-03-2019
- contract of Derks & Derks Detachering
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. They work for a healthy world.
Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services they offer health solutions for people and animals in more than 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them. The organization has three main locations with approximately 4,500 employees. This position is located in Haarlem.
In this position, you maintain and build relationships with customers and Supply Sites in the assigned geographic areas. You act as primary contact for the assigned customers, and receive, analyze and process forecasts and orders. You manage inventory and deliveries and support new product introductions. Furthermore, you ensure supply to end customers and develop processes that ensure that this supply is protected. You manage and proactively resolve supply issues via effective coordination and communication in close cooperation with the planning teams, manufacturing sites and the customers. Besides that, you mitigate and avoid future supply issues by thorough root cause analysis and implementation of preventative measures, as well as comply with all organization, business unit and local regulations, guidelines and procedures.
Your main accountabilities will be: understanding customers’ demand and market conditions which affect demand, manage the demand for optimal production and supply plans, informing the supply chain regarding significant demand events and developments and participate and contribute to S&OP meetings with the assigned customers. Moreover, you ensure timely receipt of forecast and orders from customers. You are responsible for the follow up on deliveries, for identifying and resolving potential supply issues, and for providing input to allocation plans. And last, you ensure good communication to internal and external customers and process stakeholders.
- bachelors degree or proven equivalent work experience
- a minimum of 2 years supply chain or customer service/relationship management experience
- deep knowledge of supply chain in the pharmaceutical, medical or food industry
- knowledge and experience with SAP and forecasting is required
- English fluency is a must with knowledge of a additional major language being beneficial
- ability to think conceptually, while being accurate and keeping a good eye on the details
- able to combine project work with the day to day tasks and activities.
- high level of analytical skills
- accurate and precise in the executing tasks
Interested? Please send your curriculum vitae and motivation to Vera Hudepohl, under reference number DT/18-076-DD, to: email@example.com. For further information, please call Vera Hudepohl on telephone number: 033-4728087. A capacity test may be part of the selection method.
Our client has chosen Derks and Derks for the selection of the candidates. We therefore ask you to sent your application to Derks and Derks.
If this is not quite the position you are seeking, please check https://www.derksenderks.nl/vacatures for other interesting jobs!