Derks & Derks
Challenging role within the Market Access & Corporate Affairs Department
- challenging role in a biopharmaceutical organisation
- combined rol with Market Access, Stakeholder Management and Corporate Affairs
- very attractive employment conditions package
Our client is a leading biotech organisation that discovers, develops and delivers therapies to improve the lives of patients. They offer therapies for neurological diseases, globally, through direct affiliate presence in 30 countries and a network of distribution partners in over 50 additional countries. The atmosphere is very open and accessible. This is also reflected in the mutual cooperation, along with their key focus on professionalism and a drive to accomplish the best results for the society. They are currently searching for a Sr. Market Access Manager because of the growing challenges and interesting pipeline of medicines.
As Sr. Manager Market Access you will lead the payer related activities for the organizationals Neuroscience (Alzheimer and a larger scope within their neuroscience pipeline) products in the Netherlands. You will be working in close collaboration with the local medical team in addition to global Value & Access teams to develop and execute the local market access strategy. Your key responsibilities in this role encompass leading the preparation of the market to enable a successful launch of new products in the Netherlands by evolving the partnership with payers and other strategic stakeholders. You will manage the patient pathway in the Netherlands and ensure the funding pathway for diagnostic tools, treatment and that monitoring is in place and clearly specified. You are responsible for the preparation of the scientific and economic files for reimbursement. Together with the rest of the team you are responsible for the pricing within the Netherlands. Also you prepare the local player related materials needed for Market Access succes. In the role of Sr. Market Access Manager it is important to have experience within the file preparation regarding the external stakeholders (Zorginstituut, Ministry of Health etc.).
- Sc. with a strong preference for the field of Health Economics or Pharmacy
- +5 years or relevant experience required (in market access, governmental affairs management, public affairs)
- experience in direct interaction with the external stakeholders (Zorginstituut etc.) and proven track record of access succession is a must have
- experience in a cross-functional position
- knowledge of NL healthcare legislation
- used to travelling, working independently and planning of own time and schedule
- native Dutch speaker with fluent English skills (verbal, reading and writing)
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/20-040-DD, to Toon Fleminks : email@example.com.
For further information, please call Toon Fleminks at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.