Derks & Derks
Challenging management position within a leading multinational
- a challenging and international position
- a chance to work with an enthusiastic, creative, multi-cultural team
- innovative projects that can shape the global business
- high visibility and partnership with senior levels of management
Our client is one of the leading Fast-Moving Consumer Good companies in the world. In recent years the organisation transformed itself to deliver on its promise of profitable, sustainable growth and establish a world class Supply Chain organisation. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to reinforce their internal Supply Chain Strategy team.
As a Senior Program Manager in the global Supply Chain Strategy team, you will be at the heart of the business transforming decisions. The core goal of this team is to continuously improve the end to end supply chain and related processes in order to stay innovative and pioneering. The main focus will be on the manufacturing process. However, logistics will be a part of several projects. With a global presence in over 190 countries, our client is looking to develop global leaders with the right motivation, skills and mindset to realize its strategic agenda.
As a Program Manager you are responsible for several projects and ensure they are delivered on time, within scope and within budget. The main focus of the project will be on the manufacturing process within the different divisions and markets. Furthermore, you will support individual and team performance through strong team orientation, coaching and feedback. As a Program Manager you will partner with key business stakeholders on their strategies to design programs through which they deliver projects across product groups and geographies. It is your responsibility to generate new ideas for methodologies, frameworks, processes and tools to improve the department’s positive contribution to the company. You will own relationships with senior stakeholders for program development and department delivery. Within this position you will be part of an ambitious and competitive team with a high exposure within the organisation. Every member has the drive and ambition to be successful and to prove the distinctive character within the organisation.
- at least 8 years of experience within several supply chain positions within an manufacturing environment
- preferably several years of experience within FMCG industry, including strategy or business development roles
- completed Master’s degree, preferably supplemented with an MBA
- proven work experience as a Program Manager or Project Leader with a bias for action, leading cross-functional teams in a multicultural environment
- experience in digital strategy and new digital business model development or in supply chain and operations is an advantage
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- a solid understanding of cost accounting, financial accounting and project management
- very strong data storyboarding and communication skills
- proven experience in building effective relationships with senior stakeholders and influencing decision making
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/19-077-DD, to Tim van Loon : email@example.com.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks