Derks & Derks
Diverse job responsibilities / informal, pragmatic and accessible culture / dynamic and growing international company (Amsterdam area)
- direct impact on the continuous improvement of EMEA Supply Chain performance on specific costs and quality
- a lot of personal responsibility but also flexibility
- part of a dynamic and diverse team, where personal development is crucial
Our client is focused on improving peoples live with their healthcare products. They are dedicated to their commitments to patients, health care providers, other stakeholders and society. Their goal is to build an innovative company committed to advancing global health. A broad range of branded and generic pharmaceuticals, OTC products and medical devices are being manufactured and marketed all around the world.
Their Dutch office is based in the Amsterdam region and the culture at their office can best be described as informal, open and accessible. Currently they are looking for a driven and experienced Senior Supply Chain Analyst who wants to have a direct impact on the success of the surgical products in the EMEA region.
As a Senior Supply Chain Analyst it is your job to improve the operational (daily on the job activities), the tactical (monthly demand and supply activities) and the strategic processes (cross functional, multi-location long term projects). To do so you promote sharing of best practices and collaboration among regions and departments. Additionally, you will introduce leaner and more efficient practices of work in supply chain and demand planning. This role demands high responsibility and requires additional complexity in terms of market scale (geographically), scope of projects under supervision of the analyst and the access to senior management.
In this role the key responsibilities are: forecasting, gathering and reporting relevant data and information, supporting the Supply Chain Manager with ad-hoc projects and the monitoring and improvement of Vendor Performance. You get the freedom to develop and implement creative solutions to challenging problems. Good cooperation with your team is crucial here. In this position you will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
If you are innovative and resilient by nature and are always looking for more efficient ways to do things, than we are looking for you!
- technical University degree in Supply Chain Management or 5 years successful experience in Demand & Supply Chain
- minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position in an international supply chain organization
- experience in multi-regional logistics networks and experience in a multi-echelons supply chain environment
- experience with management systems (e.g. PeopleSoft/JDA/SAP, MS Office)
- familiar with financial processes and requirements
- ability to travel occasionally
- excellent verbal and written skills In English, command of a second European language is an advantage
- personal characteristics: self-starter, strong organizational and planning competences, excellent communication skills, analytical, service oriented, solution focused, enthusiastic and flexible
Got what it takes? Please send your curriculum vitae and motivational letter to Anneke den Hartog or Djamila Hagemans at Derks & Derks B.V., stating reference number WS/19-036, e-mail: email@example.com. For more information please call Anneke den Hartog or Djamila Hagemans on +31 334728087. A personal assessment may be required as part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.