Derks & Derks
Challenging role in an international environment
- working in an international environment
- opportunity to work for several global companies as a consultant
- contribute to Business Development and the success of the company
- good secondary contract benefits
Our client, a leading boutique strategy consultancy, that specialises in multichannel strategy for pharmaceutical companies at an EU or Global HQ level. Possibility to work from/in different European countries.
As a Senior Strategy Consultant you provide unique market and customer insights in the area of multichannel trends, formulate omnichannel customer engagement strategies at the product, customer or company level, and provide pragmatic implementation and impactful measurement frameworks for pharma customers across the globe. You will work mainly on the global and regional level, sometimes on the local level too. You will work closely with the account managers to support business development efforts, as well as with the project manager and vertical experts (data scientist, technology experts). In this role you are focusing on project delivery and do not have a revenue number attached to your name.
The ideal candidate will have a proven experience and background in delivering multichannel consultancy to the pharmaceutical industry, to either the non-promotional (medical) or promotional (commercial) functions.
- at least 5 years of experience within a consultancy company
- deep understanding of the pharma industry & dynamics, specifically within multichannel strategy
- excellent knowledge of English and Dutch/French/German or Spanish (depending on your location)
- able to resolve problems with complexities, sensitivities, and risk factors
- takes ownership of and manages the consequences of decisions
- focused on customer and market needs
- delegate wisely and effectively
- treasure nimbleness, pragmatism, speed, and flexibility
- challenge the status-quo
- share experiences and cherish teamwork
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/20-053-DD to Anneke Aangeenbrug: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Anneke Aangeenbrug at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.