Derks & Derks Detachering
A temporary assignment as a Senior PV Specialist for a period of 12 months at a large pharmaceutical company (Haarlem, The Netherlands)
- a challenging job within a large pharmaceutical company
- a temporary assignment for 12 months
- a temporary contract of Derks & Derks Secondment and Interim
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. They work for a healthy world.
Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services, they offer health solutions for humans and animals in more than 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them. The organisation has three main locations and about 4500 employees. This position is located in Haarlem.
The Senior Pharmacovigilance (PV) Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day case management activities including compliance with PV processes and regulations and is able to function independently in the processing of adverse events. In the absence of the PV Country Lead, you are responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day activities of the local country operations Pharmacovigilance Department.
Procedural responsibilities include the areas of: Adverse experience case management including HA submissions; aggregate safety report health authority submissions and health authority submission compliance for individual case safety reports and aggregate safety reports. As a Senior PV Specialist you will act as back-up for the PV Country Lead and, as requested by the PV Country Lead, you may undertake other additional activities including projects.
- a health, life science, or medical science degree or equivalent by education / experience
- minimum 2 year of pharmaceutical industry experience
- knowledge of pharmacovigilance systems & requirements
- understanding of pharmacovigilance principles, concepts, practices & standards
- knowledge of the local country(ies) pharmacovigilance regulations & obligations
- knowledge of Good Clinical Practice concepts
- knowledge of local industry code(s) of practice
- understanding of risk management
- strong communication and time management skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Interested? Please send your curriculum vitae and motivation to Djamila Hagemans, under reference number DT/19-025-DD, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call Djamila Hagemans 033-4728087.
A capacity test may be part of the selection method.
Our client has chosen Derks and Derks for the selection of the candidates. We therefore ask you to sent your application to Derks and Derks.
farma – pharmaceutical – Farmacie – pharmacy – pv – pharmacovigilance – Regulation – processes – teamplayer – Biology – industry – bachelor – master – biologie – pharamedical – paramedisch – verpleegkundige – Nurse – territories – country – Postmarketing – Country Lead – Adverse Events – clinical trial adverse – safety-related data – policies – PV Specialist