Derks & Derks
Challenging position with great responsibility in an growing and international Biotech organization
- a challenging sales position in the growing field of microbial genomics
- becoming part of an ambitious team in a state-of-the-art building in Leiden
- key role with the possibility to coach and develop junior team members
- flexibility to work remotely for some days per week
As Senior Key Accountmanager you will be responsible for the growth of key customers and building strong and sustainable customer relationships. You will lead the complex sales process by using your strong account management skills and you are a go-getter when it comes down to it. Aligned with the microbial genomics industry growth, many key accounts are international and growing fast. As Senior Key Account Manager you will play a key role within the driven and ambitious commercial team. For example, by making key decisions based on your years of prior work experience, cross sales of new products and coaching of junior team members. You will also have responsibility in coordinating marketing activities such as new product launch strategies, budgeting and CAPA coordination. You will travel both national and international to meet customers and to attend relevant conferences and business events.
- Master in Bioscience, Biotechnology, Nutrition Sciences, Bioinformatics, Microbiology or another relevant field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Account Manager
- Experience with microbiology and genomics technologies and a good network in pharma, food ingredients and biotech are a great advantage
- Experience with complex sales processes and service agreements
- Hands-on, flexible, focused, proactive and a commercial mindset
Our client is a pioneer in genomic analysis since the early nineties. They have been on the forefront of microbial genomics innovations and their industrial applications. Over the last years their expertise has been established in several niche areas with an increasingly strong team. Among other services, these are some they offer: genome sequencing and annotations, microbiome analysis and microbial strain characterizations for regulatory approval. These services are aimed at improving, for example fermentation processes and human health. The microbial market is dynamic, growing and demanding. For that reason, the organizational culture can be described as energetic, positive, proactive and creative. You will be working in the commercial team (consisting of Account Managers, Business Developers and Marketeeers) and play a key role in the interation with top (international) customers.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/22-051 to Tim van Loon: email@example.com.
For further information, please call, text or WhatsApp to Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)6 20 79 77 21.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.