Derks & Derks Detachering
A temporary position as Equipment Engineer for the period of 12 months at a global healthcare company
- a challenging job within a global healthcare company
- an operational role in an international environment
- a temporary contract for at least one year with the possibility to extend the contract
The organisation is a leading global medical technology company with multiple years of experience. It is their purpose to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare. Recently they acquired a new company that allows them to strength their position in cardiac immunoassay point of care testing. The organization is currently on the lookout for a Senior Equipment Engineer that has a strong background in equipment development.
In the position of Senior Equipment Engineer you will be a team member of the Research and Development team. It is a small team where everyone shares the same passion and that is working on equipment development. It is your role to be responsible for the production and laboratory equipment used to manufacture functional disposable cartridges for use within the development team. Troubleshooting and improvement of lab and production equipment is also a responsibility, and also the calibrations and maintenance of the equipment. You will do measurement and system evaluations, but also the qualification and re-qualification of equipment and processes. You will be a part of the project team by introducing new products on equipment and you will be supporting technology transfers to the manufacturing site. You will work closely with your co-workers and report to the manager of the department.
- at least a bachelor’s degree in mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related studies
- over 5 years of experience as an Engineer in a production environment
- experience with working in projects preferably in In Vitro Diagnostics setting
- experience with Product Creation and Quality Processes
- a team-player, hands-on, analytical, pragmatic and structured professional
- good communication and reporting skills in Dutch and English
- the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- the ability to travel internationally
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/19-168, to Sandra van Putten: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87. An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim.