Derks & Derks Detachering
Temporary position for at least 6 months in contract R&D procurement at a pharmaceutical company
- an amazing opportunity to use your skills and experience by cooperating with this client
- a quality orientated organisation in the pharmaceutical industry
- working in an international environment
- a temporary contract or an independent contract from Derks & Derks
- a contract for 6 months with the possibility to extent
The organisation is an international pharmaceutical organisation that is operating in more than 40 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They operate on a global level and most of the teams have a global focus. They do research, development, manufacturing, warehousing but also sales and marketing. They hope to change ‘tomorrow’ and to improve the lives of individuals by providing innovative medicines in areas of health where there is an urgent need for better treatments. The organisation is clearly focused on bringing high quality medicines to the market to reach their goals. Wouldn`t it be lovely to join them in their journey? At this moment they are open to meet an enthusiastic candidate for a temporary position as Senior Contract Manager at their office in Leiden.
As a Senior Contract Manager you will provide integrated contract language and strategic advice on complex agreements, and other legal/contract documents. You are going to take independent decisions on the contractual and commercial risks involved, in support of activities for assigned projects, teams, departments, and/or division. In your role you will ensure that the contracts are following legal and compliance policies. You will be responsible for developing and reviewing contract language for assigned contracts, including but not limited to Health Care Professional (HCP) consulting, confidentiality agreements, vendor and research institution agreements, Investigator Sponsored Research, and Master Services Agreements. This role will facilitate expedient review and resolution of negotiated clauses with parties to help ensure business continuity while remaining compliant and within established guidelines and processes. You will interface with Legal, Risk Management, Ethics & Compliance and other internal and external stakeholders as required to resolve issues. You will also contribute to the improvement of the contract process, templates, and playbooks by participating in various committees and work streams comprised of members.
- must have a BS or a BA degree in business law or healthcare law or a related field
- minimum 7 years of experience with global contract negotiation, analysis, and interpretation
- relational understanding of the critical path of drug development process
- excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- demonstrated and proven experience leading individuals and/or teams in the delivery of results
- strong attention to detail
- ability to work in a matrix environment
- ability to deliver quality while working under pressure and be able to deliver tasks against strict deadlines
- must be able manage multiple competing projects from multiple client groups globally
- ability to analyse complex legal issues
- ability to quickly acquire knowledge of unfamiliar fields of law in a global setting
- computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite
- must be self-motivated and conscious of both the quality and the scheduling of the work
- ability to function autonomously with little supervision
- fluent in the English language, both written and oral
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/20-066-DD, to Sandra van Putten: email@example.com. For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.