Derks & Derks
A temporary assignment for at least 1 year at a large pharmaceutical company (Boxmeer, The Netherlands)
- a challenging job within a large pharmaceutical company
- a temporary assignment till December 2019 with possible extensions
- contract of Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services they offer health solutions for people and animals in more than 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them. The organisation has three main locations with approximately 4,500 employees. This position is located in Boxmeer. The location has approximately 45 employees who are responsible for marketing, sales, distribution and support of the products.
As Scientist you will be responsible for the planning, execution and reporting of different assays according to SOP’s, related to diagnostic activities of the lab. You will signal and follow up on deviations in these assays and of device failure. Assuring the minimum stock/availibility of test ingredients is also one of your tasks as Scientist. You are critical and always looking for ways to improve your department.
Beside this you will fulfil general tasks within the organisation related to GLP, SHE, IT and/or laboratory coordination.
- mlo- / hlo-level
- 1 – 3 years experience with one or more of the following technics: (q-)PCR and sequencing, ELISA, cell culture, egg culture, immunofluorescence assay, hemagglutination inhibition assay, virus neutralization assay etc.
- experience with and proactive approach to GLP and SHE requirements
- experience with a LIMS system is a must
- an adequate level of English (written and spoken) is necessary
- able to organize various tasks at the same time
- proactively seek for tasks
- able to work efficient and accurate with a sufficient work pace
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/18-156-DD to Djamila Hagemans: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Djamila Hagemans number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
If this is not quite the position you are seeking, please check https://www.derksenderks.nl/vacatures for other interesting jobs!
farma – pharmaceutical – farmacie – pharmacy – steriel – verpakkingen – productie – sterile – GMP – QA – Kwaliteit – Quality – Microbiologie – Production – Compliance – Farmaceutische – procestechnologie – chemie – richtlijnen – tijdslijnen – regulatory – wet en regelgeving – capa – correctieve – preventieve acties – pharmaceutical specialist – Subject matter Expert – continuous improvement – verbeteringen – technische – operartions – biotech – injectie – medical device – vriesdroog – manufacturing – division – geneesmiddelen – drug – logistiek – parenterale – productiefaciliteit – cleanrooms – aseptische