Derks & Derks Detachering
A temporary assignment for 5 months at a large pharmaceutical company
- a challenging job within a large pharmaceutical company
- a temporary assignment till 31 March 2024
- contract of Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim
For the centre of excellence in microbiology we are looking for a new Scientific Technical Specialist. You will be responsible for implementing new techniques and continuously improve the Quality Control labs and manufacturing processes. You will support in the evaluation, method development, validation, and transfer knowledge to other sites. Moreover, you provide troubleshooting to those other sites, conduct experiments, and investigate new technologies to adapt to the current industry needs. You are expected to be working on site for approximately half of the time.
- master’s degree in Science
- experience with DNA extraction, PCR, Micro plasma extraction
- more than 1 year of experience with microbiology quality control in the pharmaceutical industry
- knowledge of GMP functions
- able to prioritize, flexible, independent, organised
- communication skills in English to interact through all levels of business
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services they offer health solutions for people and animals in more than 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them. The organisation has three main locations with approximately 4,500 employees. This position is located in Oss.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to MSP/23-337, to Ladan Khoshbou: email@example.com.
For further information, please call or Whatsapp Ladan via +31 (0)651981613.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
If this is not quite the position you are seeking, please check http://www.derksenderks.nl/vacatures for other interesting jobs!