Derks & Derks Detachering
A European position to raise the scientific standards in Risk Management for a pharmaceutical company
- a diverse job within a pharmaceutical company
- an interesting job because of the international contacts
- a temporary contract till March 2020
Our client manufactures and markets high-quality drugs in a diversity of fields. The organisation has been undergoing substantial growth and expects to be a global top ten player. In Europe, our client produces, develops and markets products through a network of affiliated companies. The European R&D and manufacturing activities are concentrated in The Netherlands. The European organisation is located in Leiden but has a tight line all around the world. The organisation is looking for a Risk Management Director.
As Risk Management Director you will use strong leadership, communication and Risk Management expertise to successfully support in evolving the Risk Management (RM) framework. You will implement the framework in a staged manner so everyone can follow and will be up to date. You will also advise resources and ensure effective collaboration across PV functions and sites. Furthermore, you will partner with the Medical Safety, Epidemiology and other PV functions to optimize the ability to provide RM deliverables in the agreed upon timeframe. In addition to working with the PV stakeholders, you will partner with Medical Science, Statistics, Regulatory, Legal, Pre-clinical disciplines, European Safety Officer and other key stakeholders to effectively plan Risk Management strategies that enhance Therapeutic Area Strategy and project/product life-cycle management.
- at least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (preferably in Pharmacy)
- a background in Clinical or Medical to interpret Risk Management requirements
- experience and expertise in the areas of risk evaluation and mitigation programs
- evidenced ability to operationalize future changes and advancements in Global RM
- tactical expertise in product related Risk Management strategies and experience in interpretation of evolving global RM requirements in order to develop ‘fit-for-purpose’ scientific methods and processes
- evidenced ability to lead educational programs and knowledge building opportunities that span across PV and other non-PV functions
- specialty expertise in B-R methodology across the lifecycle of a product preferred
- good knowledge (both written and spoken) of the English language
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by Email, with reference to DT/19-060-XX, to Sandra van Putten: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.