Derks & Derks Detachering
A temporary position as Regulatory Specialist, until the end of 2019, at a global healthcare company
- a challenging job within a global healthcare company
- an operational role in an international environment
- a temporary contract till the end of the year
Our client is internationally active in the healthcare industry. They produce and sell their products globally. They are always looking for new, innovative, medical device products by investing in research and development. With these investments they hope to stay on top of the market. They design the product through the eyes of the end user, combined with an appealing design. The organisation is always looking for improvement of their processes. Therefore they like to get in touch with a dedicated Regulatory Specialist.
As a Regulatory Specialist you are responsible for Business development from a Quality & Regulatory (Q&R) perspective. You help validate and unlock new portfolio opportunities for eCommerce, by answering unsolved regulatory and business opportunity questions on validation: “Can we sell this product online? What needs to be done to sell the product online?” Furthermore you come up with a way that helps drive eCommerce sales from a regulatory perspective. You deliver the tools and methods to move forward with the organisations’ approach on selling medical devices/equipment online, and you do so from a regulatory point of view. You also support the pre-work for product onboarding. In the position you report to the Manager located in Germany.
- a bachelor degree
- experience in a regulatory position in medical devices
- understanding of German healthcare regulations in general
- knowledge on digital sales of healthcare products
- a general overview on eCommerce processes
- knowledge about the requirements for selling DXR (StrlSchV – Radiation Protection Ordinance, etc.)
- ability to work from Hamburg, Germany office for 3 days a week in the first month. Later on, location can be flexible (Amsterdam or Hamburg office)
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/19-113-DD, to Sandra van Putten: email@example.com. For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.