- dynamic role within an international organization
- responsible for The Hague, Utrecht and Amsterdam
- good salary and competitive remuneration package
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical organisation, led by a unique strategy that combines the reach of resources with the entrepreneurial spirit of a biotech organisation. They work hard to deliver innovative medicines for their patients with life-threatening diseases. They are active in the field of Oncology, Cardiovascular, Immunoscience and Fibrosis. The organisation is known for an inclusive culture and pays extra attention to the professional development and their work-life balance. Currently they are searching a Key Account Manager Cardiovascular for their Cardiovascular business unit.
As Key Account Manager Cardiovascular you are responsible for the sales and market share development of a direct oral anti-coagulant (DOAC). You will implement the strategy on first line account level. It will be your responsibility to implement this strategy within different accounts, with a main focus on delivering the messages to their key customers in the first line. Also, you will build on new relations through different activities. In addition, you will work closely together with a cross-functional team which is active within the accounts. You will ensure a consistent cross-functional approach towards accounts in line with the company strategy. Furthermore you will visit key prescribers in the different accounts and meet the objectives set for the different stakeholders. This includes P2P meetings and other activities to increase access. You will also create leads, implement, monitor and evaluate care optimization projects (COP). You excel in your detail conversations. Not only because of your good communication skills, but also because you understand how to approach the different targets and accounts. In addition you will gather all relevant information to perform a continuous analysis of the situation in key accounts with a focus on the first line practitioners. You will pro-actively make use of available sales tools for account analysis. In this job you will report to the National Sales Manager Cardiovascular.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a commercial direction
- at least 2 years of successful experience as an Accountmanager / Rayon Manager
- experience with and examples in strong Key Account Management, preferably experience in cardiovascular, project management and first-line approach
- demonstrated capability to analyze and have a solution-oriented approach
- ability to translate agreed strategy into an operational action plan with clear timelines
- fluent use of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- strong team player, pro-active and solution oriented, commercial and analytical and willing to learn
- fluent in Dutch and English
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by Email, with reference to WL/20-042-DD, to Jamie van der Heijde: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Jamie van der Heijde at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.