Derks & Derks
A challenging role with lots of variety in an inspiring working environment
- working in an international environment
- dynamic and challenging role
- good secundaire benefits
Our client is a supplier of high-quality medical products. They specialise in products for wound, continence, diabetes and acute (first aid) care. They offer a wide range of brands, including their own. These products have been developed on the basis of the latest insights and developments in healthcare. They are a dynamic and fast-growing company with 50+ employees. Our client has an open, informal culture with short lines of communication. Hard work go hand in hand with solidarity and a pleasant working atmosphere. This position is based in Venray.
As a Quality Manager you will work in close cooperation with all departments in the company and with our client suppliers and distributors. In this role you will be responsible to guarantee the quality policy of the company. You will ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organisation while complying with the applicable regulatory requirements. Besides this you will assess the regulatory requirements for new products, define the regulatory strategy, manage regulatory submissions and obtain approvals in a timely manner. Other tasks may include setting up and coordinating supplier improvement quality performance programs and performing audits and providing audit support both internally and with suppliers and distributors. As a Quality Manager you will report to management on the implementation and effectiveness of the quality management system and identify needs for improvement. Besides this you will prepare and maintain clinical evaluations and post market surveillance reports.
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in life science or engineering area
- preferably minimum of 5 years’ experience in EU regulations/ standards related to wound, continence, diabetes and acute (first aid) care
- experience leading and facilitating audits
- results and customer oriented, rigorous, autonomous and flexible
- knowledge and experience of medical devices, MDR and ISO 13485
- strong oral and written communication in Dutch and English
- great organisational skills and a ‘getting things done’ attitude
- preferably located in Venray (NL) area
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/19-063-DD, to Djamila Hagemans : email@example.com.
For further information, please call Djamila Hagemans at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.