Derks & Derks
Unique role for a QP / combination of QP and QC Management / room for initiative and new ideas
- QP responsiblities combined with QC management;
- challenging projects;
- horizontal organizational structure, short lines of communication;
- room for independency and new ideas;
- good remuneration package;
- flexible working hours.
Our client is a pharmaceutical Contract Packaging organisation with approximately 150 employees. This organization is market leader in the Netherlands, sees its European market share rising and is increasingly focusing its attention on the rest of the world. The state-of-the-art GMP and ISO-certified packaging factories in the Breda and Emmen area offer customized solutions for the market. Our client was the first organization to provide an EAV (Eenheid Aflevering Verpakking / Unit Delivery Package) with barcodes and units coded with 2D data matrix codes and RSS. The organization supports production in a wide range of blister formats, materials, foil tablets and capsules. It is regarded as the European specialist in EAV and repackaging solutions for hospitals. Labeling services and repackaging are also among its services. With the extensive knowledge and experience of the QA team, the organization is also able to support customers in the field of stability testing, sampling, quality assurance and release for the market.
The function of Quality Manager, QP, RP has 3 focus areas. First of all, you are responsible for managing the QC unit of the Quality department, consisting of 4 QC Employees. You show cross-departmental thinking and you recognize “islets”, both within the QC unit and beyond. You ensure that all employees of the Quality department feel involved in the department and organization as a whole. You are also a coach and mentor for the QC department, you lead this team and you ensure that the results are achieved. Secondly, you work as a QP in shifts with the other QP within the organization. A shift involves an average of 3 working days, during which you are responsible for the timely release of the products and you perform checks on production and analysis protocols, to ensure compliance with legislation and regulations in the event of release or refusal of products. You are responsible for the correct permits and exemptions, including monitoring compliance with laws and regulations. Thirdly, you are responsible for drawing up and describing the (cleanroom) validation plan. You also ensure timely implementation of the (cleanroom) validation and documentation.
You report to the Director of Corporate Development.
- completed M.Sc. degree in (Bio) Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, (Bio) Chemistry or related;
- registration as QP is required;
- knowledge of and experience with GMP and GDP is required;
- strong communication skills, capable of transferring complex information to both pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical parties;
- leadership skills are required, direct experience with leadership is not: you are primarily able to coordinate and manage;
- you are a team player, you can develop others, you are flexible, you have strong organizational skills, you are decisive and you have persuasiveness;
- excellent command of English. Proficiency of Dutch language is and advantage
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WS/19-030-DD, to Vera Hudepohl : firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Vera Hudepohl at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.