Derks & Derks
A challenging role with lots of variety in an inspiring working environment
- working in an international environment
- dynamic and challenging role
- good secundaire benefits
Our client is a supplier of high-quality medical products. They specialise in products for wound, continence, diabetes and acute (first aid) care. They offer a wide range of brands, including their own. These products have been developed on the basis of the latest insights and developments in healthcare. They are a dynamic and fast-growing company with 50+ employees. Our client has an open, informal culture with short lines of communication. Hard work go hand in hand with solidarity and a pleasant working atmosphere. This position is based in Venray.
As a Quality Engineer you will be part of the Quality Department and report to the Quality Manager. You work closely together with the Product Managers. You will be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the technical files in support of CE marking of existing and new medical devices. Besides this you will assess the production methods and quality processes at suppliers and distributors. You will make root cause analyses through quality data analysis and failure analysis process and implement the corrective and preventive actions. Other tasks may include performing internal and external audits of products and (production)processes and executing the post market surveillance plan. Besides this you will demonstrate compliance of the quality processes during audits and inspections by our clients Notified Body, customers and regulatory authorities.
- bachelor or master with minimum 3 years’ experience
- experience with the medical device sector in wound, continence, diabetes and acute (first aid) care is a plus
- trained and knowledge of process and product audits
- experience with ISO13485 and medical devices regulation
- good analytical and logic deduction skills, problem solver
- good communication and negotiation skills
- strong oral and written communication in Dutch and English
- preferably located in Venray (NL) area
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/19-064-DD, to Djamila Hagemans : firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Djamila Hagemans at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.