Derks & Derks
Leading a driven quality team for two sites in Europe
- the chance to improve and develop the current quality standards
- help the organisation to professionalize
- challenging directors position; responsible for two quality teams
- responsible for the site in the Netherlands and Poland
As a Quality Director you have the final responsibility for securing all packaging and production processes of both sites of this organization. You will take care of the correct operational application, execution, and development of the (inter)national law and regulations and internal procedures. In this role you manage two quality teams spread over the production locations in the Netherlands and Poland. You are aware of broader commercial chances, and you contribute to the attraction of new customers. Also, you will help with the onboarding process. You will give your advice about quality issues to internal as well as external parties. You will take care of the quality aspects of customer contracts, and you will play a big part in the development, support and securing of the quality management systems to promote the professionalization of the department. Overall, this is a broad, responsible, and important position to improve the growth, development, and professionalization of the organization.
- BSc degree or higher, with preference for Pharmacy, Biology, Chemical or other relevant educations
- at least three years of management experience preferably in managing multiple teams
- knowledge of and experience with ISO, GMP, GCP of GDP and development of quality systems
- really good communication skills in English
- willingness to travel regularly to the sites in the Netherlands and Poland
- self-starter, driven, immune to stress, diplomatic, organizational awareness, systematic and enthusiastic
Our relation is a well-known contract packaging organisation and supplier of premium packaging solutions for the pharmaceutical and medical industry. They have two production locations in Europe, one in the Netherlands and one in Poland, that meet the ISO 13485, GMP-licence and FDA registration. Their services exist of the assembly and packaging of pharmaceutical products and medical devices, as well as labelling, serialization, logistics and storage. The company is well supported with diverse production and test equipment. The qualified personnel work according to the highest standards (ISO and GMP-standards). They work closely together with every customer to increase the efficiency of the packaging process and to meet the most advanced quality norms and legal requirements for the health and safety of the products and services. Because of the ambitions of the organisation and the increasing demand and professionalization, they would like to meet a proactive, enterprising, customer-focused, and enthusiastic Quality Manager.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WS/21-033-DD, to Tim van Loon, email@example.com.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number 033 – 4728087.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.