Website Derks & Derks
All round Quality Assurance position for production processes and procedures
- Global healthcare leader
- Professional production site
- Dynamic work environment with divers production lines
Our client is a global healthcare leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They are building a new kind of healthcare company, one that is ready to help and create a healthier future for all of us.
The Quality department is responsible for ensuring that their processes and products are in accordance to applicable local and international regulations. To this end the various Quality teams actively collaborate and set standards for all teams as well as regularly interact with other sites.
In this position, the Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for the management and continuous improvement of the change control, complaints and annual product review (APR). Next to this, you are also responsible for the quality management, CAPA and deviations systems, Supplier Management, Environmental Monitoring and Stability Program. You will be responsible for the evaluation and approval of the investigation reports (both complaints and deviations) to ensure adequacy, compliance with cGMP requirements and quality of the investigations. You will work in the implementation of other continuous improvement, Lean and Operational Excellence initiatives. You report to the Quality Assurance Lead.
- B.Sc. degree in Quality, Biologics, biotechnology or related area
- At least 3 years experience in Quality Assurance or Process Engineering
- Knowledge of regulations in production, validation, Quality Assurance and Control, Quality Systems and compliance
- Statistical knowledge and computer literacy knowledge
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and team work oriented
- Ability to convert quality mindset into practice and to bring others on that same page
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Dutch.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by Email, with reference to WL/18-044-DD, to Tessa Hoedjes: email@example.com.
For further information, please call +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.