Derks & Derks
Challenging position within an inspiring, inclusive and respectful working environment
- challenging position within an inspiring, inclusive and respectful working environment
- part of a motivated team of equipment and method validation specialists
- working on your personal development, ambitions and personal choices
- position full of variation and possibilities to extend your equipment validation skills and knowledge
The organization produces and exports a broad range of pharmaceuticals for patients throughout the world. At their production sites in Amsterdam and Brussels, they prepare a broad range of medicines derived from blood plasma. These products are used for a large number of disorders, many of which life-threatening.
This position will be part of the QC Support team which is one of the two QC departments within the organization. These teams support QC operations with validation, maintenance and calibration of equipment, validation of analytical and microbiological methods and coordination of QC support in different projects. Also, these teams are responsible for all QC related changes, quality agreements and external contact management. As a QC Senior Systems Officer you will be part of a motivated team of equipment and method validation specialists where you can work on your personal development, ambitions and personal choices.
Our client is looking for an experienced QC Senior Systems Officer with knowledge about laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) to support the QC Support Equipment, Facility and Systems team in the build and introduction of the new LIMS system. You will build different parts of the LIMS system and will be involved in building different systems- and instrument interfaces. Furthermore, you are responsible for gathering the systems requirements and you will review required validation documents. Also, as a Senior Systems Officer, you will write required documents like system administration, system use, maintenance and calibration and job training procedures for the new system. This position within a challenging and inspiring environment is full of variation and possibilities to extend your equipment validation skills and knowledge!
- preferably HBO with at least 5 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical laboratory and cGMP environment
- familiar with Pharmaceutical QC testing
- broad knowledge in LIMS-, ELN, SDMS Systems
- experience with Business Analyses, Infrastructure, Software, Database, Software Systems Architecture
- broad experience with equipment validation guidelines and rules
- good communication and negotiation skills to operate in multidisciplinary teams
- stress resistant, flexible, independent, pro-active and hands-on mentality
- fluent in English both written and spoken
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/20-029-DD, to Tim van Loon: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.