Derks & Derks
Dynamic position with a lot of responsibilities within a global company
- being part of a passionate team with a lot of substantive knowledge
- dynamic position with a diverse range of tasks
- a lot of personal responsibility and flexibility
- attention for personal development
As a QA Technician you will be responsible for maintaining the ELC Quality System and execute the annual QA plan. In this role you will make sure that the QMS is in compliance with ISO and Regional Standards.
Also, you are responsible for CAPA Management, Root cause investigations, internal- and supplier auditing. You will supervise the Change Management, Validation and Product release. In this role you will also support Operations and other ELC departments. You will control quarantine shipments, recalls and on-hold situations. Furthermore, you will respect regulations involving CE marking and product integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably with strong relation and awareness of logistical operational processes
- experience with ISO13485
- good documentation skills and willingness to learn new things
- good communicative skills in English, both written and oral. Dutch is a plus
- flexible and attention to detail
Our client focuses on keeping promises to patients, healthcare providers, stakeholders, and society. At the same time, they are engaged in building an innovative company, which is committed to promoting global health. Our client is the market leader in contact lenses, contact lens care products, optical medicines, optical surgical products and instruments. One of our client’s largest distribution centers is located in Amsterdam. From this location, products are stored, packaged, and shipped to customers in more than a hundred countries. The culture of the company is characterized as informal, open, and accessible. Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and communicative QA Technician.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WS/24-067-DD, to Dennis Uleman: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call, text or WhatsApp to Dennis Uleman at number +31 6 82 72 71 33
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
Not quite the position you are looking for? Click here for other interesting positions!