Derks & Derks
Junior QA postition | growing, international company | top service provider in life science and healthcare
- a position within a strongly growing, international company
- unique chance to further develop in Quality Assurance
- good development and training facilities
- diversified job: cooperation with other department and a lot of different customers
- you will work for a company with a family culture and a strong team spirit
Our client is a global organization in de field of Supply Chain Services. The company is active in more than 200 countries around the world on a daily basis, and in the Netherlands it is one of the top logistics service providers. In the United States, the healthcare division has acquired a solid market position in de provision of services to companies in the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech industries. In 2009 the logistics campus of this company started in Limburg, from which the European Healthcare market is further approached. They are growing rapidly: nowadays, they have three different locations and approximately 500 employees in total. Since the will continue to grow, our client is looking for expansion of the healthcare team. Therefore, we are looking for a QA Specialist.
As QA Specialist, you will assist with the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards, and in compliance with the EU GMP and EU GDP Guidelines. You provide support to ensure compliance with local and regional legal requirements and regulatory authorities and to ensure the license verification is performed for customers, suppliers and any other entities working within different facilities (Pharmacy, GMP Area etc.). You will be the point of contact for customers and have the responsibility of maintaining documentation in accordance with the EU GMP/ EU GDP Guidelines. Additionally, you will participate and assist in supplier audits and provide evaluation of suppliers. If it fits with your interest, you can be trained to become an auditor as well.
You provide support for investigation into non-conformances and customer complaints, and follow-up on all Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions (CAPAs). When delegated to do so by QA Management, RP/QP, you decide on the final disposition of finished products, returned and rejected products. You own/write/review procedures, work Instructions, and technical documents as assigned to do so. Additionally, under the supervision/direction of the QA Management, you conduct Management Reviews. You will report to the QA Supervisor.
- Sc. degree in Life Sciences (Pharmacy or Food is preferred)
- 2 years of experience in companies such as manufacturer/laboratories/ distributors of pharmaceutical products, food and feed
- ambition to develop grow as QA Specialist
- experience with ISO 9001 and/ or ISO 13485 standards is an advantage
- knowledge of GMP and/ or GDP guidelines is an advantage
- ability to prioritize decisions which may have a significant risk for the company
- identify potential gaps in the processes and make recommendations for possible improvements
- good verbal and written skills in English
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WS/18-059-DD, to Vera Hudepohl : firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Vera Hudepohl at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.