Derks & Derks Detachering
Interesting position as Master Data Manager to define supply chain business flows for a international project at a pharmaceutical company
- A position to grow into or to deliver out of your experience
- Responsible for the supply chain business flows at a international project
- A fulltime contract of 1 year, potently longer
- Possibility to work form home of the location in South Netherlands
- Project contract from Derks & Derks
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company. The company’s activities comprise the development, production and sales of medicines. For the facility in Drenthe we would like to meet an enthusiastic, communicatively skilled, self-assured and performance-oriented Project Manager Master Data.
As a Project Manager Master Data you work together with a team. The team is responsible to provide and maintain high quality compliant master data that are available on time, in a consistent and controlled way. Thus facilitating smooth execution of operational Supply Chain processes across the EMEA region. To own the Supply Chain Business Flows in EMEA SAP, you organize and manage the creation and maintenance of material master and master data aspects according the business scenarios and business rules. You also create and maintain material master data to support changes in existing business and introduction of new products and materials. You lead or participate in various projects where master data creation or change is involved. Due to various medium and large sized projects you create, update or delete material master data records. Additionally some processes need to be changed. All the changes in processes and master data need to be documented by you.
- At least a bachelor degree or higher education in a relevant field.
- Over 2 years of experience in master data.
- worked in a similar position for the past years.
- Experience as (key) user of SAP.
- Basic knowledge of GMP is a nice to have.
- Profound knowledge of supply chain and manufacturing processes.
- Good communication skills in the Dutch and English language
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by email, with reference number DT/18-056-DD to Office@derksenderks.nl. For further information, please call Mrs.van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.