Derks & Derks Detachering
A temporary position as Project Manager for the period of 9 months at a global pharmaceutical company
- A challenging job within a global pharmaceutical company
- An operational role in an international environment
- A temporary contract till the end of the year
Our relation provides international complex active pharmaceutical ingredients of a high quality. Based on their product and service, their clients have a strong position in the market and maintain a sustainable place within the pharmaceutical world. The technology has been developed to a high level for many years by our highly motivated and skilled employees and business partners. Teamwork is and remains an important success factor in these developments. We act in a respectful way towards society and the environment. Safety, compliance and job satisfaction are essential to support our business. Due to growth in the department, the organization is happy to contact an experienced Project Manager Improvements.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the realization of improvement (and repair) projects with significant business benefit. Therefore you contribute to the improvement of business effectiveness and efficiency. You lead improvement initiatives and complex problem investigations by utilizing (Lean and Six Sigma) skills, tools and techniques to analyze and improve business processes. With the project team you evaluate value stream performance (end-to-end), by drafting value stream and process maps, identify opportunities for business improvement. The scope of improvement projects will usually not follow departmental or site boundaries. In most cases multiple disciplines (e.g. Quality, Logistics, Finance) are involved. Furthermore you define and report (financial) benefits of improvement projects. You are also responsible for the realization of ongoing behavioral change and to facilitate multidisciplinary Kaizens and workshops.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Preferably experience in fine chemicals/pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years work experience in industry from which 3 years in a manufacturing related role, or a minimum 3 years in strategy/business consulting role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills & proven ability to manage complex projects
- Hands on experience with application of Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques, like standardized work, scientific problem solving (PDCA), value stream mapping, SMED, mistake proofing, 5S, Visual factory, DMAIC.
- Passion for Lean / Continuous Improvement and willing to make personal change
- Strong coaching, influencing and listening skills
- Customer focused, process oriented and data driven
- Ability to influence and communicate with all levels of the organization from shop floor to senior management
- Good command of writing and speaking in Dutch and English
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by email, with reference number: DT/18-028-DD to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call Mrs. Sandra van Putten at telephone number:
+31 (0)33 472 80 87.