Derks & Derks Detachering
A project assignment for 6-12 months as a Project Lead where you will lead IT interface teams for serialisation in the EU region
- A challenging job in a diverse environment at an international company
- A lead project role in Supply Chain regarding serialisation
- A temporary contract of Derks & Derks Detachering with the possibility to extend for a longer period
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company dedicated to bring meaningful innovation to global health. They are focused on the research & development, production and marketing of innovative pharmaceuticals to improve the health of people around the world. Their mission is to make a truly meaningful contribution to global health by directing proven talent for innovation towards the fight against diseases in a diversity of therapies. The Supply Chain team is growing and likes to get in touch with a Project Lead Supply Chain Serialisation.
As a Project Lead Supply Chain Serialisation you will be responsible for leading the project team in supply chain. The project team is building interfaces for various business work streams that are in-line with upcoming regulations, also known as serialisation. Therefore you need to be up to speed about serialisation and supply chain processes. You will be the point of contact during the project and you are knowledgeable in serialisation processes, best practices, and challenges. Your task includes integration projects with CMOs and integration with LSPs with in the EMEA Region. You’ll support the EU Hub on boarding and you will deliver support to the artwork change management process. The organisation will help to create robust supply chain processes to respond to serialisation demands. You are responsible for providing guidance and support to the serialisation business process that affect the logistics and distribution roles. This will include ensuring all current and new SKUs have serialisation characteristics applied per the applicable laws and their timelines. In this role you will have international contact in- and outside the organisation. You will visit the CMO`s and project team in the US.
- A University degree in logistics, technical or a related field
- At least 4-8 years experience in supply chain in the pharmaceutical industry
- Basic knowledge of current serialisation best practices
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects
- Project planning experience
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Based in the Netherlands and travels mainly in EMEA region
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by Email, with reference to DT/18-045-DD: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.