Derks & Derks Detachering
A temporary assignment for at least 6 months at a pharmaceutical company to support a pharmacovigilance risk management department.
- a challenging job within a pharmaceutical company
- a temporary assignment for at least 6 months
- contract of Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company. The company’s activities comprise the development, production and sales of medicines. For the facility in Leiden we would like to meet an enthusiastic, communicatively skilled, self-assured and performance-oriented Project Coordinator.
As a Project Coordinator you are part of a team that gives support to various pharmacovigilance (PV) departments. In this role you will be focussing on the PV Risk Management. In the future your focus could change to another PV department. It will be your responsibility to schedule and document meetings and circulate agendas for safety-related meetings. You will assist in drafting reports and presentations, in support of safety deliverables (e.g. Safety Management Team Meetings). Also, you will assist with requesting case reports from the safety database. Furthermore managing SharePoint Sites (create folders and sub folders, manage permissions, file/retrieve documents) is also part of your responsibilities. If needed you will assist Project Managers with updating project plans, minutes, documenting decisions, etc. You will report to the manager of the department and work closely with the team members of the PV Risk Management.
- a bachelor degree is an asset
- experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a project coordinators role or similar
- experience in PV or Risk Management would be a big plus
- business acumen to participate and sometimes lead meetings with senior PV team members
- high proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- delivers on commitments, self-starter and extreme attention to detail
- excellent communication skills required
- proficiency in English
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by Email, with reference to DT/18-168-DD, to Sandra van Putten: email@example.com. For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.