Derks & Derks
Unique role in a dynamic and growing organization (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- new role in which not everything has been crystallized yet
- working for an industry leader in women’s health
- dynamic and international oriented environment
Our client is a state-of-the-art disposable medical devices developer/manufacturer that improves healthcare outcomes for clinicans and their patients worldwide.
In this position you are going to be responsible for delivering the knowledge, tools, collateral, and programs that enable effective marketing and selling of our clients products. Activity must be aligned with global strategtic revenue objectives for each product. Product Marketing Managers will work cross departmentally to support the needs of customers both internally and externally. You will be ultimately responsible for developing product strategy and marketing execution. You will report to the Senior Director Global Marketing and Product Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing or engineering
- 5+ years of experience in medical device marketing or product management
- able to operate as a matrix manager in coordinating people and technical resources from multiple areas of the company
- able to operate without supervision, with excellent time management, decision making and organization skills
- team management experience with understanding of contemporary marketing ecosystems
- experience working with clinicans and KOL’s on product solutions
- excellent communication and interpsersonal skills
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to, to Anneke Aangeenbrug: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Anneke Aangeenbrug at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. Therefore, we request to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.