Derks & Derks
A temporary assignment until the end of 2018 at a large pharmaceutical company (Haarlem/Oss, The Netherlands)
- A challenging job within a large pharmaceutical company
- A temporary assignment till 31 December 2018
- Contract of Derks & Derks Detachering
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services they offer health solutions for people and animals in more than 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them. The organization has three main locations with approximately 4,500 employees. This position is located in Oss.
As Senior Specialist Global Sourcing & Procurement (GS&P) within the Procurement Team – EMEA Pharmaceutical Operations, you will be responsible for Indirect procurement (Professional and HR Services) for two manufacturing sites: Haarlem and Oss. You will collaborate with senior functional and operational stakeholders to develop and execute global supply strategies for respective procurement categories. In this position you will support the division’s strategic imperatives and will enable its core elements of strategy: stability, responsiveness, building biologics capacity and foster innovation. You can fulfil this role from one of the 2 sites in The Netherlands: Haarlem or Oss.
You will be responsible for category management, including strategic sourcing, supplier selection, negotiations, creating leverage above site and drive consistency in sourcing approach across multiple sites. Furthermore, you will manage the relations with senior stakeholders for multiple sites in order to provide full support on supply and at the same time use this for driving changes in the supply chain strategy at the sites. You strive towards continuous improvement and make implementation of globally cascaded projects possible (e.g. switching to global suppliers). You will be responsible for the annual profit plan, savings forecast, working capital conversion and pull through targets. Moreover, you participate and contribute to the Strategic Sourcing Council and proactively flag risks and opportunities to senior management.
- Sc./BA degree in Engineering or Supply Chain
- 5-7 years of experience in procurement (preferably within Professional and HR Services)
- Preferable experience in indirect materials procurement
- Working experience in multinational companies, complex matrix organizations, or exposure to international teams
- Able to influence at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrates capabilities in Strategic stakeholder relationship management, Supplier relationship management, Project management, Cost optimization, Negotiations and Contract management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by Email, with reference to DT/18-119, to Anneke den Hartog: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Anneke den Hartog at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.