Derks & Derks
The ideal combination of business development and coordinating various data projects
- an inspirational team, a healthy work environment, strong values
- opportunity and resources to develop your skills
- young and ambitious colleagues who are excellent team players, great communicators and dedicated to getting the job done
- a team of outstanding data scientists (Econometricians, Mathematicians, Software Engineers, Artificial Intelligence Specialists, Strategists) with a track record of delivering data-science initiatives
- training, knowledge sharing, team-building activities and excellent benefits
As a (Principal) Consultant Data Life Sciences, you are responsible for growing the Life Sciences practice, specifically the pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotech branch. You collaborate closely with the Principal Consultant for the Healthcare market. You will develop a network of progressive leaders to show the potential of data science. The target group consists mainly of Managing Directors, Medical Directors, Marketing Professionals and Department Heads. Of course, you identify opportunities for data-driven analyses and data-science support tools for the Life Sciences industry to shape a positive future. You will contribute to business development goals in the pharmaceutical industry. As a Principal Consultant you will lead data-science and (market) analyze projects with a team of Data-Scientists. And you will ensure that the projects are executed successfully, with a high quality, and fast and effective innovations. For the clients, you will serve as a subject matter expert with a clear vision for the Life Sciences industry. Last but not least, you are a brand ambassador by embracing the company values: quality and value, trust and ownership.
- proven expertise and inspirational leadership
- 3 to 7 years working experience and a proven track record within the pharmaceutical industry; consultancy is a big plus
- ambitious and progressive (future) leader in healthcare, who understands the power of data and artificial intelligence
- capable of solving the client’s problem in a structured manner and communicate your findings in a compelling way
- self-starter who is ambitious, doesn’t give up easily and is able to unite a team of people behind a common goal
- strong ethical framework and a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, ownership and helping others
Our relation is a full stack data science agency. With a strong and enthusiastic team of Strategists, Data-Scientists and Data Engineers they collectively possess the knowledge and skills to design, develop and deploy cutting-edge decision support tools. To ensure that these solutions deliver maximum value, our projects are led by Lead Consultants: visionary subject-matter experts with a clear understanding of why the tool should exist, and who are able to guide our Data-Scientists and Engineers towards capturing that value. They are a fast-growing company of ambitious people, dedicated to helping progressive leaders shape a positive future.
The Life Sciences sector is a strategic growth sector for our relation, as part of their mission to contribute to a positive future through data science. They are establishing a strong position in different corners within the Life Sciences sector, such as medical devices, biotech, software companies and pharmaceutical companies. The sector shows strong potential, which they want to pursue with full attention. To achieve this goal, we are looking for an ambitious and visionary professional with a passion for data science and experience in the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for a Principal Consultant who operates at the forefront of innovation to join the team.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/21-050-DD to Minke Gastreich: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Minke Gastreich at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.