Derks & Derks
A challenging position in an organisation that focusses on healthy and sustainable food within Europe
- contributing to healthier people, a healthier planet and healthier food
- a challenging position in an organisation with fast dynamic processes
- opportunity for growth and personal development
The main goal of our client is to connect people to nature and by doing so helping them make better food choices for their own health and the health of our planet. To achieve this the company focusses on growing their brands in the core categories, upgrading their operations, building a green attractive and efficient company and on making selective acquisitions. The core categories in which the products are divided entail for example dairy alternatives, hot drinks, veggie meals and breakfast meals, etc. Our client is currently looking for a Nutrition & Regulatory Specialist.
As a Nutrition & Regulatory Specialist you will ensure that the products and the communication are legally compliant. In addition, you will support renovation and innovation projects and you ensure that the products comply with the policies of the company. Responsibilities are monitoring the legal developments affecting the portfolio in The Netherlands and Belgium, as well as staying up to date on the developments in food at policy, ngo and on a scientific level in order to clearly advice Marketing and Communication. You will ensure that the certification schemes are implemented properly (e.g. vegan, fairtrade, gluten free, etc.), that all label information is available for the customers, and you will use your knowledge to educate and train colleagues internally (such as the marketing team). In this position you will report to the Product Innovation Manager.
- hbo+ in nutrition or food technology related or anything similar
- 3+ years relevant experience, in a regulatory role and an interest in product development and preferably in FMCG
- fluent in Dutch and English
- some travel is required for this role
- personality: pro-active, self-starter, taking initiative, result driven, outspoken enough to challenge internal stakeholders at all levels, precise, but also able to prioritise
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/19-061-DD, to Sophie van Baalen : firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Sophie van Baalen at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.