Derks & Derks
Challenging opportunity as Medical Compliance Officer within an dynamic pharmaceutical organization
- challenging and diversified role in an international pharmaceutical company
- permanent position
- dynamic organization, which will stimulate you in your own development and career steps
Our client is a leading European pharmaceutical company with a direct commercial presence in all major European markets. The company employs over 1,000 people across its commercial, development and manufacturing operations and manages all aspects of product development, production, marketing, sale and supply. Furthermore our client specializes in gastroenterology, hepatology, cancer and supportive care.
Our client is headquartered in the Netherlands, Amsterdam and has multiple (R&D and manufacturing) sites across Europe.
The Medical Compliance Officer supports the staff in the maintenance of compliance related to the activities of the BeNeLux Medical Department, and their implementation, throughout the local affiliate departments. The Medical Compliance Officer will maintain awareness of good practices in relation to compliance as quality related matters and ensure awareness of all relevant legislation, policies and procedures as related to the operation and integrity of his/her affiliate organization.
As Medical Compliance Officer you are responsible for the support with regards to Code of Practice. You back-fill for duties and assist in duties for the review and approval of material as required by applicable Codes of Practice. You’ll ensure that activities are performed in accordance with GxPs which includes introductory and continuous GxP training of the local affiliate staff. Also you have the ability to act as RP on wholesalers license (WDA) and contribute to the release of all products within the Dutch market. You’ll monitor and contribute to PV activities (ranging from literature search to signal detection and risk assessment).
- degree in a relevant life science subject (e.g. Pharmacist). Preferably a few years relevant experience within a pharmaceutical company
- at least 1-2 years’ experience in quality management, acquired in the pharmaceutical industry
- good knowledge of quality management systems;
- awareness, understanding and an ability to pragmatically interpret GxP and Code of Practice requirements relevant to his/her responsibilities
- fluently verbal and written communication skills in Dutch is a must have, ability to communicate clearly in English
- good ability to analyse data and develop processes, working in a team, patient and pro-active personality
- a focus on customer needs, follow up on commitments and requests
- good interpersonal skills
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/18-090-DD: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Mr. Toon Fleminks or Ms. Sophie van Baalen at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment is part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.