Challenging and strategic marketing position within an ambitious organization
- Challenging and strategic marketing position within an ambitious organization.
- Responsible and new position with direct influence on strategical decisions.
- Work together with teams in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- An ambitious, highly motivated and driven organization.
As a Market Insights Manager you are responsible for providing internal business consultation and support as well as analytical guidance to two Oncology teams. Your goal is to enable the teams to make informed strategic and tactical decisions, drive forecasts and lead market insights initiatives. You will be working for the Oncology teams in The Netherlands and Belgium and report directly to the Country Manager in the Netherlands, with a dotted line to the Country Manager for Belgium-Luxemburg. In this position you will have a strong coordination with the Dutch and Belgian Commercial and Medical teams. You will support the current and future portfolio and provide an objective in-depth understanding of the Dutch and Belgian Oncology Market and their key drives and brand performance. Furthermore, you will identify and define Market Insights, Competitive Intelligence needs and information gaps and select the most appropriate methodology for data collection. You will design and lead local market research projects, apply innovative research approaches, and foster a customer-centric culture by anticipating future customer needs. At last, you will support local teams in the Brand Planning, provide quantitative analyses and align with the local cross-functional Oncology teams on the forecast assumptions, brand performance and potential opportunities. All in all, a very versatile, challenging position in two dynamic markets. Are you up for the challenge?
- Master’s degree preferably within Marketing.
- At least 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical market research.
- Experience in analytical support/insights generation, RWE and Oncology is preferred.
- Experience in forecasting launches and benchmark applications.
- Experience in both the Dutch and Belgian market.
- Strong analytical and quantitative affinity, including Excel and statistical analysis.
- Strong ability to work in a team and excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (both written & spoken), preferably additional languages.
Our client and its 15.000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology”. Their European headquarters are in Germany and they have affiliates in 13 European countries. Dedication plays an important role in the areas they work in. Above all, to the patients whose quality-of-life the organisation wants to improve with their products. It is also of utmost importance to the various healthcare professionals who aim to provide their patients with the best possible therapy – whether in the cardiovascular or oncological field. In order to find new ways to enhance medicines and services, the employees across Europe work together relentlessly and passionately every single day.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/21-021-DD, to Tim van Loon: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.