Temporary position for 6 months at a large pharmaceutical company
- working in an international environment
- a quality orientated organisation in the pharmaceutical industry
- a temporary contract or an independent contract from Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim
- a contract for 6 months with the possibility to extend
As Manufacturing Specialist you will ensure that the appropriate quality oversight is in place for the engineering department. You will ensure that quality governance is in place, that KPI’s are designed/reported and that appropriate corrective actions in case of a negative trend are defined and implemented.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a scientific area
- 3-4 years of experience in a QA/QC area in the pharmaceutical industry
- knowledge of cGMP
- initial experience in Project Management is recommended
- analytical mind-set and eye for detail
- open to new technologies and continuous improvement behaviour
- open and clear collaboration and communication with internal stakeholders
- appropriate sense of urgency around given tasks
- fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and in writing
The organisation is an international pharmaceutical organisation that has been operating in at least forty countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They operate on a global level and most teams have a global focus. They have everything in house like research, development, manufacturing, warehousing, but also sales and marketing. It is their hope to change tomorrow and to improve the lives of individuals by providing innovative medicines in areas of health where there is an urgent need for better treatments. The organisation is clearly focused on bringing high-quality medicines to the market to reach their goals.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to MSP/23-287, to Ladan Khoshbou: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Ladan Khoshbou at number +31 0(6 )51 98 16 13.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
Not quite the position you are looking for? Click here for other interesting positions!