Derks & Derks
A temporary assignment for 4 to 6 months at a large company in the healthcare industry.
- A challenging job within the large company in the healthcare industry
- A temporary assignment for 4 to 6 months with possible extensions
- Contract of Derks & Derks Detachering
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry focusing on development, production and marketing of vaccins and antibodys against infectiondiseases. The aim to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. They help their customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
The organisation has three main locations in the Netherlands, this position is located in Leleystad, which is the Center of Excellence for the production of Animal Health Products.
As a Manager Quality Control you will manage and coordinate the Quality Control department in an efficient and effective way. You will be responsible to secure and deliver the required product with the required quality of manufactured components and ELISA kits. Besides this you will offer first line support for manufacturing problems concerning quality and advice manufacturing team on use produced components. You are also responsible to support process improvements of current manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) in preferable (micro)biology, biochemistry or immunology
- Experience with quality systems (ISO, GMP)
- Fluently in English (written and verbal)
- Practical experience with ELISA techniques, cell cultivation, virus cultivation, purification and conjugation of proteins
Builds Customer Allegiance
- Embraces PPI
- Drives Growth
- Leverages Business Acumen
- Communicates Openly
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by Email, with reference to DT/18-147, to Djamila Hagemans: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Djamila Hagemans at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.