Derks & Derks
Responsible and strategic position within a growing biopharmaceutical company
- responsible and strategic role within a growing biopharmaceutical company
- organisation with a great pipeline of new products
- responsible for market access strategies for the new cell therapy portfolio
- working together with a proactive and driven cross-functional team
- direct influence on the local market access strategy
As Lead Market Access Manager you will be responsible for the development and execution of pricing & reimbursement strategies for the cell therapy portfolio. Also, you will be responsible for early engagement to prepare for the cell therapy pipeline and developing compelling value & economic propositions. Furthermore, you will be interacting with key external stakeholders and working in close alignment with several cross functional teams to further develop the cell therapy business. Your focus will be on leading the execution for gaining national reimbursement and local access for the cell therapy portfolio in the Netherlands. This position is a key member of the cross functional team in providing strategic input for the development and support of the brand value story and external affairs strategy. Also, you will act as the pricing lead for cell therapy, in alignment with local procedures and consistent with the global pricing strategy.
This important position will play a central role in the Market Access Team, that engages and leverages insights from an external network of national payers and relevant stakeholders. You will report to the Director Market Access and Reimbursement and will be primarily office based at the Amsterdam office.
- a Master of Science or PhD degree preferably in Economics, Health Economics, Business Studies, Medicine, Pharmacy, or another relevant field
- at least 5 years of market access experience with a proven record of gaining access for new medication in the Netherlands
- solid understanding of market access processes and payer needs and strategies at national and local level in the Netherlands
- driven and proactive with strong analytical skills to lead access initiatives
- strategic thinking and ability to influence affiliate leadership and above country level management to adopt ideas and strategies
- excellent interpersonal skills, proactive and a team player
- excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English
Our client is a research-based biopharmaceutical company with multiple marketed products, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. Their worldwide staff of more than 10,000 people is a close community where you can see the tangible results of your contributions, where every individual matters, and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through on-going development Their product portfolio consists of products for HIV, Hepatitis, Oncology and Anti-fungal. You will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. By joining this client, you will become part of their mission to address unmet medical needs and improve life by advancing the care of patients with life-threatening diseases. With approximately 60 colleagues based in Amsterdam, the organisation has significantly grown in the past few years. Due to their strong pipeline in combination with an existing portfolio, the Lead Market Access Manager position is of strategic importance to secure further access and future business growth in the Netherlands. Are you up for this challenge?
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/022-049-DD, to Tim van Loon: email@example.com.
For further information, please call, text or WhatsApp to Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)6 20 79 77 21.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
Not quite the position you are looking for? Please check our website https://www.derksenderks.nl/vacatures/ for other interesting positions!