Challenging international Sales position within a qualitative service provider
- international sales position for a driven and qualitative service provider
- autonomy and responsibility to achieve pre-set goals
- direct influence on and accountability for the commercial sales activities
- building and maintaining internal and external relationships
As an International Sales Manager you are responsible for generating new opportunities and growing sales with (new) clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device industry. These clients are mainly based in Europe. Your main task is to expand and strengthen relationships and acquire new customers. You will be doing this by identifying prospects by research, generate new leads and develop client relationships with existing accounts. Furthermore, you will be responsible for initiating client meetings, account management and active networking within the several industries. Also, you will be accountable for sales and business strategies including competitor analysis and you will support the marketing department in their activities and promotion campaigns. This position will mean frequent travel to new potential customers to have face to face meetings (in the present time observing the Covid-19 measures). For this independent, free and responsible role, we are looking for a driven, enthusiastic networker. In this new role you report directly to the CEO. Are you ready for the next step in your career and willing to expand the commercial activities of this organisation?
- Master’s degree in science or Business
- at least 3 years’ experience with (international) sales in the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industry
- a demonstrable and relevant network within the Life Science industry is preferred
- experienced in sales planning, solution selling techniques, negotiating and conflict resolution
- excellent written and verbal language skills in both English and Dutch
- ambitious, proactive, driven and communicative
- able to build and sustain cooperative working relationships and able to work effectively with colleagues in a variety of settings
Our client is founded in 2001 and is an independent company that offers professional medical writing services all around the world to the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Food and Medical Device industry. Over the years, they have gained extensive experience in the presentation and interpretation of data into well-structured and clear scientific documents and have contributed to several successful regulatory submission dossiers. This organisation supports companies in the preparation of the documentation to speed up the development processes on the way to regulatory submission and approval. Today, the organisation is a group of experienced professionals, familiar with all the various types of documents in a wide range of therapeutic fields. For the growth of the organisation and to become even more future proof, they are looking for a driven and ambitious International Sales Manager.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/20-080-DD, to Tim van Loon: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.