Interim Real Estate Manager
Derks & Derks Detachering
Temporary position for 6 months at a pharmaceutical company
- an amazing opportunity to use your skills and experience by helping out this client
- a quality orientated organisation in the pharmaceutical industry
- working in an international environment
- a temporary contract or an independent contract from Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim
- a contract for 6 months with the possibility to extend
As a result of the globalization of the CRE organization we are seeking an interim Real Estate Manager, while the new Real Estate function is being developed. The role will focus on two different tasks which are on the one hand leading various office projects throughout EMEA and the US and on the other hand you will be responsible for data reporting of all the projects; financials and planning into different applications, trackers and documents.
- bachelors degree
- proven corporate Real Estate experience
- knowledge of Excel, Finance and project management
- accurate, analytical and results-oriented
- good communication skills in English
The organisation is an international pharmaceutical organisation that has been operating in at least forty countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They operate on a global level and most teams have a global focus. They have everything in house like research, development, manufacturing, warehousing, but also sales and marketing. It is their hope to change tomorrow and to improve the lives of individuals by providing innovative medicines in areas of health where there is an urgent need for better treatments. The organisation is clearly focused on bringing high-quality medicines to the market to reach their goals. At this moment they are open to meet an enthusiastic candidate for a temporary position as Real Estate Manager at their site in Leiden.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to MSP/23-136, to Marinda van Kalleveen: email@example.com. For further information, please call, text or Whatsapp Marinda via +31 (0)6 8281 4595.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
Not quite the position you are looking for? Please check our website https://www.derksenderks.nl/vacatures/ for other interesting positions!