Derks & Derks Detachering
Temporary position for approximately 3 months at a pharmaceutical company
- diverse job within a pharmaceutical company
- interesting position to use your skills and knowledge in Human Resources
- temporary contract with the possibility to extend
Our client manufactures and markets high-quality drugs in a diversity of fields. The organisation has been undergoing substantial growth and expects to be a global top ten player. In Europe, our client produces, develops and markets products through a network of affiliated companies. The European R&D and manufacturing activities are concentrated in The Netherlands. The European organisation is located at Leiden but with a tight line to the other affiliates. In order to give extra support to a project the organisation is searching for a HR assistant.
As an HR Assistant, you are working as part of the HR (Services) team and will be responsible for all common administrative and operational HR activities. You will be independently dealing with routine administration correspondence and enquiries on a diverse range of employment matters. You ensure a smooth execution of the salary payments together with the Accountant Payroll. Also you keep the personnel information system (SAP) up-to-date, ensuring that all information provided is accurate and up-to-date and that confidentiality is fully respected. Monitoring the central HR inbox and respond to incoming phone calls is also your responsibility. As well as dealing with (basic) employee matters and escalating more complex matters to relevant HR colleagues. You are responsible for the maintenance of the (digital) personnel files and registering absenteeism due to illness as well as reporting illness to our occupational health service. Furthermore you work independently and / or within a group on a diverse range of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- minimum 2 years of experience in a HR supporting role in an international business environment
- knowledge of SAP or a similar personnel system
- excellent knowledge of MS Office
- good communication skills (verbal and written) in both Dutch and English
- organized with attention to detail
- flexible and open-minded, hands-on mentality
- high levels of personal discretion and a strong respect for the need for confidentiality
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/20-041-DD, to Sandra van Putten: email@example.com. For further information, please call and discuss the opportunity with Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Is this not the job you are looking for? Please visit www.derksenderks.nl/nl/nieuwe-baan/vacatures for other challenging positions in pharma, food and medical.