Derks & Derks
Key position in product development – expert position – project management
- pleasant, informal and international work environment
- young and result driven team
- lots of opportunities for personal growth
- good salary and competitive remuneration package
Our client is a global player in healthcare, active in fourteen countries and a reliable partner for patients, healthcare professionals and insurers. The company is committed to improve healthcare (outcomes), keeping healthcare affordable and improving the quality of life of chronically ill patients. This is being shaped, amongst other things, by the need to reduce hospital visits, by enabling treatment in ones own living environment and by delivering medical supplies to the patient at home. With a strong patient oriented approach, our client has a large market share in the delivery of both medicines and diabetes care tools.
As Global Product Manager you will be responsible for all key aspects of the own brand product group. This includes all technical, regulatory and quality related issues, as well as the productivity of the selected product portfolio. You will act as the Product Specialist, and you will report into the Head of Product Management. You will ensure product portfolio and development in line with own brands strategy, lead all product related projects (new products, rationalization, etc.) and you have the latest technological and scientific knowledge about developments of product specifications in the market.
You will maintain and administer the product portfolio, support the Business Managers to achieve their commercial targets with relevant and high-quality products and you will be responsible and accountable for the KPI’s, including overall business goals on sales, margin and inventory levels. Also you will understand legislation impact and ensure that technical files conform to the latest guidelines of authorities. The Global Product Manager acts as a lead point of contact towards external partners about product specifications and compliance and coordinates all required activities to launch products. Including, but not limited to: packaging, artwork development, marketing, master data management, technical files, sample testing, first article inspection, first ordering, etc.
- minimum of 3 years experience in product management, product development or upstream marketing
- experience in product management of own brands, preferably in medical devices
- experience or previous knowledge of incontinence (both absorbency and urology / drainage) is a plus
- affinity with regulatory requirements on medical devices
- sourcing or marketing experience is a plus
- first class analytical skills, including business case development and financial overviews
- proven track record of strong academic work and intellectual curiosity
- strong communication skills combined with conceptual thinking
- fluent in English (both written and oral)
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by E-mail, with reference to WL/18-079-DD, to Toon Fleminks or Anneke den Hartog : firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Toon Fleminks or Anneke den Hartog at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.