Derks & Derks
Challenging, strategic and dynamic commercial position for a global operating organization
- challenging and responsible commercial role
- global responsibility in a high-tech industry
- a lot of traveling and working with different cultures
- informal and driven organization with plenty of growth potential
As Global Key Account Manager you are responsible for contracting, managing, and setting up new projects for both current and new clients. You initiate the first contact with a client, negotiate all project conditions and supervise the project until final delivery. You will sell the PlateButler product line and will make use of Capital Expenditures and service contracts. You are confident to work with targets and you know how to properly monitor the balance between added value for both the own organization and the customer. Also, you will represent the organization at trade fairs and events in The Netherlands and abroad. In this position you are regularly abroad to represent the company and to visit customers. You will also draw up your own acquisition and sales plans. All in all, a very challenging, international, and commercial role where you will see a lot of the world.
- a completed bachelor’s degree preferably within Life Sciences
- demonstrable commercial experience and experience with CapEx investments
- at least 5 years of strategical sales experience
- willing to travel internationally on a regular basis
- organizational strong, structured, and flexible
- strategic, proactive, and independent
- excellent written and verbal language skills in both English and Dutch (B1 or better)
Our client is specialized in integrating and developing innovative systems to automate standardized processes in laboratories. Therefore, they use their own software which can be customized according to any customer’s demand. This organization provides the tools to make every day work easier, more flexible, and user-friendly, with high quality, accuracy and service being of great importance. The client strives to do more and contributes to an improved quality of life with automated platforms. They have the ability to make a real difference. The organization is characterized by teamwork and short communication lines. People who together strive for the best for their customers and own organization, but also have a strong social commitment. For the position of Global Key Account Manager, they are looking for enthusiastic candidates who want to contribute to further expand their current market position in a high-tech but informal environment.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WS/21-039-DD, to Tim van Loon: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.